Friday, December 7, 2007

Meredith Holland Jones - Febuary 19, 1978 to November 30, 2007


I am posting this blog to day to pay tribute to one of my best friends who passed a week ago today. Meredith was truly a special person. She was diagnosed with cancer eighteen months ago. We were fortunate to have her in our lives for the past 29 years but what I wouldn't do to have her here for the next 29. I met Meredith at the University of Georgia in 1997 but it wasn't till the past few years that we became BFF's. If I knew then what I know now. To everyone who reads this entry be sure to enjoy every minute you have with your family and friends because you never know when it could be the last. Meredith's impact will be felt for years to come. I was apparent, this past Monday, at her memorial service. The hundreds people who attended from her family, friends, to the students she taught in her career as an elementary music teacher. We will miss you and I can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree--you have to live every minute to the fullest and make sure to tell those you care about how you feel about them! Meredith will be truly missed.