Friday, December 7, 2007

Design Work





Hello Everyone! This is my first post on my new blog Design and Dish. I am going to give you a little bit of a taste of my work. As a designer I try not to get stuck doing one particular style. It's funny because that is exactly what a lot of designers strive for. I want my clients to be happy with their space not the space I designed for them. Because in the long run they are the ones who have to live there. Above are four different Master bedroom that I have designed. We have four different design styles. The first room has an Asian Fusion feel. The second is Traditional with a twist. The black and gold color combination has long been associated with traditional design but the addition of the artwork of the Spanish Senorita helps tone down the rooms formality. The third room is Spa inspired. The soothing color palate of blues and greens and creams give this loft bedroom a relaxing atmosphere. The custom linen bedding along with the woven rattan headboard make this room distinctive and sophisticated. Transitional is the best word to describe the last picture. The crisp white contrasting with the vibrant green gives the space a feel of a boutique hotel. So you see that variety is truly the spice of life. That's all I have for now. Hopefully this will be the first of many posts! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Dangerously Untan said...

That green room is awesome and when I find myself not so residentially challenged I would love to get your ideas on a blue bedroom. Yes the blue bird of happiness has long since left my bedroom and been replaced with the chicken of despair but I still enjoy the color. Keep posting your designs and ideas on such, cause you got a reader and fan of your blog.