Friday, February 1, 2008

Goodbye Lane!

Hello Everyone,

As some of you may know today is my last day with Lane Home Furnishings. They are closing the office here in Atlanta. But no worries I am going to start working with the Head of Visual Merchandising for Macy's in the next couple of weeks. I will also be working with some of my former dealers as well as doing some contract work for Lane. This will also give me more time to focus on my residential clients as well. Yes I am sad to see my steady 9 to 5 go but excited for what the future holds. I have had many great experiences and met so many new people working with Lane. I have also made a bunch of great friends as well. Wish me luck and if anyone out there needs a good designer just let me know...I will travel!
Also the main place I check my e-mail and MySpace is at work so you may see fewer logins for me but never fear I will be back! I hope everyone has a great weekend and chat with you all soon!

Sincerely,

Ryan

Below are just few pictures from my many trips with Lane if you don't see your pic. I had already cleaned out my pc of any evidence I existed at Lane.






No comments: