Thursday, January 10, 2008

Temporary Tattoo....You Like?


As a lot of you know I lost one of my best friends in November and I have been thinking about getting a tattoo as a constant reminder of our friendship. Meredith chose to get a tattoo on the year anniversary of her cancer diagnosis. At the time she wanted several of us to get one with her but there was not enough appointments on that particular day so she was the only one to get inked. I have been racking my brain as to what I would get tattooed and where since her passing. So last night I came up with this design it is a fusing of her initials"MHJ" and I am looking at having it placed on my left wrist. I channeled my inner high schooler and did a sample run on my wrist. This way I will be able to see it whenever I want to but ti could be easily covered up by a watch band or long sleeves. What do you think? I am not sure when I will get it but hopefully soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!! Your design is perfect - I like the location, too! I think she would love it! (and WOW, your "inner high schooler" is GOOD!!)

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I LOVE the design! But, from personal experience as I have my daughter's name tattooed in that exact location, it is VERY hard to cover up. I am now trained for a job in the medical field and it really makes me wish that I would have gotten my tat in a little bit more discreet place. You should REALLY think about that location and what your future holds.